Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Would a parasol be too much?



Fuhn in the suhn!  I am happy to report that Chicago has seen it's first glimpse of summer and can I tell you "how sweet it is, to be in love w/ you" 

Its as if I've entered a Wonka Land of sorts, surrounded by shimmery sparkling people w/ all their body parts showing.  I don't think I've seen a strangers legs in 6 months.  I feel reborn and dewy, I feel as if my fresh skin is being fanned by the wings of a 1000 angels.  Waking up to sun completely affects my mood, I am a changed man.  Btw the way, I might downgrade my wing flapping angels to 10,  I'm thinking the velocity of 1000 Angels would blow me into next week,  plus all the chatter amongst themselves.  I do better in small groups.

  Beach bag season is catching up to us, get prepared and get those burn creams ready.  My partner aaron is already sporting a facial burn just from sitting on a park bench during a visit to the zoo. Poor guy, but he'll be ok,  he's got a product for everything. You wouldn't believe how many different creams he has. He's got eye cream, face cream, body cream, cuticle cream and a leave in tacky hair cream, but before you Cream up you've got to Clean up, so he's got products that clean, that scour, that remove.  He also has a bottle of face liquid that is referred to as a tonic, I slapped a bit on my face and could swear it was just water.  He assures me it is full of nutrients that stimulate my skin prior to moisturizing.



Body, Soul & Home.  Aaron is just a thorough w/ our home;  he has a cleaning agent for everything. we're talking, Wood cleaner, stove top cleaner, all purpose cleaner, silver cleaner, window cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, pet stain cleaner, jewelry cleaner, he even has a spray soution designed for artificial plants, I guess to perk em up and make them look lively.  My aaron has a solution for every body/home/life need.  His remedy for facial burn, a cooling yogurt cream.  nice.







3 comments:

  1. I like the sun season, more flesh on show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Monday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. L♥VE your blog!
    Hiya! Newest follower – found ya via The I ♥ My Online Friends Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!
    ♥cyn♥
    The Purple Goddess

    ReplyDelete