Friday, July 8, 2011

Who invited Sybil?


If introduced, I bet morning me would be completely annoyed with evening me.

630 AM:  alarm has done its deed and I find myself planning my day.  "Work, come home, walk dogs and head to the beach. Won't that be lovely?"
630 PM:  house keys hit the counter, dogs barking and my shirt and tie thrown on the bed. "Screw the beach, let's get these dogs outside so I can come back and sit on my arse!"

Throughout my day I think I am a combination of 3 to 4 different people; I have a whole quorum of opinions and ideas that I need to consult before making big decisions.

Bambi & Charles:
"Are you going to be joining us on our beach vacation this year, tons of fun? We've signed up for Hula lessons."

Me:

"Let me sleep on it, I've got to consult with morning self, he's the stick in the mud, plus I think he would absolutely Hate the Hula."



Fortunately there are some consistent themes throughout my day:

AM ME: 

Yeah, I'll take a large coffee please....BLACK! No cream. No, I don't want a doughnut! Just give me the Damn coffee

Afternoon ME:

Uhhh, can I have a veggie wrap please, no mayo , no cheese, load it with peppers, and forget the black olives.  NO!  I WANT the wrap, I just said to forget the OLIVES. Jesus Help me

PM ME:
 Why am I obsessed with these veggie nuggets?  Dunk em in BBQ sauce and I am swimmin laps in heaven. Hey Jesus! Wanna play Marco Polo?


I bet Jesus and his walking on water skills could probs play a mean game of Marco Polo.  

3 comments:

  1. I think I have multiple personalities too! Don't all the greats share this trait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone whose AM self likes their PM self is likely a robot.

    ReplyDelete