Monday, July 25, 2011

Red or Blue Pillz



Joan Crawford:

"Christina, meat loses its vitamins if it is overcooked"

Christina Crawford:

"I already got my vitamins....pills"

Matrix was replayed recently. I was held capture by this movie, my imaginative spirit loves to entertain these plot lines and view the conspiracies as literal truth. The writers did a great job addressing and explaining the all the nooks and crannies of this hyper world, all the way down to the leather outfits and fancy shades.

I love the scene with the young bald boy who is practicing the art of bending spoons.

"There is no spoon, its not the spoon that bends but yourself". 



I don't know how many hours of my life I've tried to bend a damn spoon w/ my mind.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow, be color blind don't be so shallow"     En Vogue 1992

Summer 2011 is at the halfway point here in Chicago and I don't have a single tan line to show off. If this continues I'm going to ditch my SPF 35 and start smearing Crisco all over my body, I'm running outta time!

4 comments:

  1. I can't bend spoons either. Or tan. And I really, really love that aged, leathery look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now don't go gettin me started with some good ole Envogue!!!! And I got enough tan line for the both of us sweetie, I can share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisco is definitely the way to go!
    -but make sure you bring an egg to snack on.
    No pan needed, just use fry it up on your tummy!
    :D

    ReplyDelete