Monday, July 4, 2011

U S A A O K

"John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, the only signers of the Declaration of Independence later to serve as Presidents of the United States, died on the same day: July 4, 1826, which was the 50th anniversary of the Declaration." wikipedia
 Day three of my 3 Day weekend, I've grilled, beached, watered the grass, walked dogs and caught a movie.....man oh man, being an American is exhausting!




I unloaded the dishwasher this morning and was reminded of those cup stacking competitions I've seen on TV.  This is a group of enthusiasts who get together and show off their plastic cup stacking skills.  It sounds simple and pre-school like but these folks have taken it to a Incredible Hulk like level, within seconds they can stack a grouping of 9 to 12 cups. I am in awe because it took me eight minutes and 2 cups of coffee to finish unloading my dishwasher. I'd rather pull splinters out of my ass than empty a dishwasher, sucha a drag.




Happy Fourth of July America,  I'll do my best this year to treat yah well.  Maybe I'll start recycling more, maybe I'll hug a soldier and research my politics a lit'l deeper.  Love you America! Thanks for lettin my wandering arse walk all over you!  xoxo  I'm totally sending you a Friend Request!


I should've wore my mandarin polo, damn it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of America and out cup-stacking competitors.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. America, a wonderful place of contradiction and bipolar I insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I’m your newest follower via the Follow Me Back Tuesday hope. Would love for you to consider following me too. Thanks! Malia

    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete