Friday, July 15, 2011

Take it from the top boys!




why did Hitler make his troops march like ballerinas?


"move it, move it!  point those toes soldiers, really extend those legs, this isn't the circus gentlemen, we're the Nazi's! get out there and show em what we're made of"

If girls are sugar and spice and boys are dirt and tad pole tails, then I think Nazi's must be made of Devil Dandruff, Eunuch testicles and a dash of the United States National Debt......such wicked folk they are.

I have no intention to carry on the Nazi theme so I'll end it right here, I certainly do not want to comment any further on the rise of an insane Dictator, so with that said........moving on!

Official Photo....I'm a fan of vanity.


Michele Bachmann,  who charged up this gal's megaphone? Her street cred is on fire, poll numbers show her gaining on #1 Republican candidate Mitt Romney. I say good for her, I am all about giving everyone an equal voice and embracing each other for our differences.  In order to grow as a human, I say, one must'nt pick flowers from a garden of just one color.




An idol blogger of mine "Bob", posted a Bachmann snip it on his fantastic blog I should be laughing. After reading it, I was reminded how the political process can run away from you and the importance of keeping in touch with your community. While I'm sippin cocktails w/ friends commenting on the shower scene in True Blood, we've got serious political pros working hard to deny me and my parter Aaron rights.

So Let me break it down:  

Bachmann quote #1:
  • It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.
Bachmann quote #2:
  • And what a bizarre time we’re in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can’t say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.
Bachmann quote #3:
  • Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004

thank you to The New Civil Rights Movement for the previous information.

 Lets Break it down again, using my quotes:

 Todd quote #1:

  • I was born out of a vagina, so was Michele Bachmann I presume.

Todd quote #2:

  • Both mine & Michele Bachmann's baby feet touched the same Earth surface at some point.

Todd quote #3:

  • I ate baby food, Michele ate baby food. I shat my pants, Michele Bachmann shat her pants.

Todd quote #4:

  • School, driving, movie dates and a touch of church remain consistent in both of our lives, at what point did she gain the power to tell me who I should be?



Is she really suggesting that the root of the worlds problems begins with the hokey pokey dance my penis decides to play on a given day?  Gimme a Break! 

10 comments:

  1. Great post Todd, your quotes make so much more sense than hers... Bob's Blog is a daily read of mine too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like her Todd...and I refuse to pick flowers from her garden!

    Love your quotes also. TC for prez, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - I second that notion, Boobies! haha

    I'm kind of glad I have no idea who this woman is - i've been hearing a lot and I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Todd.
    If people take the time to actually listen to her....LISTEN TO HER....they'll see she is nothing but a delusional hate-monger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Michelle. Please don't make me have to look at her face anymore. Between her and Sarah, I want to puke my guts out.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tell her! Religion has caused many people to discriminate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a lot more faith in the wisdom of nazis than i do in modern day american conservative politicians.

    anyway i like homosexuality, it reduces the competition :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. You sure know how to take a theme to its maximum impact.

    Visiting from the Rewind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm unhappy that you introduced me to this woman. She talks rot and, frankly, shouldn't be given any press. What is with people's fear of homosexuality? I just do not get it! Thanks for Rewinding. I will delete MB from my mind now x

    ReplyDelete