Saturday, August 13, 2011

my legs feel like sugar free jello



ever notice how one day the universe will pour a bucket of rainbows over your head making you feel all rosy, peaceful and gorgeous, and then the next day all you get is a prominent place directly underneath a bug zapper.

Today, I came across trip wire after trip wire.  I felt like I was in some mad mind scientists boot camp. 

Morning:

I'll put him into a morning coma and make him believe he is awake but truly sleeping.  Those vivid dreams he's having will surely make him late for work.  bwahh ha ha

Afternoon:

Office mate's last day, says peace and good luck


Customer Complaint warrants company wide meeting

Verizon Store sends em away from a device upgrade cuz he is 25 days early on a New evr'y 2 program

bwahh ha ha

Evening:

Train ride home he will pick the car w/ some hopped up 20 something's dropping N'bombs, F'bombs, Gaymo Bomb's for not just 1 or 3 stops of his commute............. but all 18!!

His dog Samson's back leg will suddenly freeze mid-walk, forcing him to carry the creature all the the way home while contemplating the 14 year old dog's life expectancy. 

bwahh ha ha

I've survived the licks for now, but I'm just shaking my head asking where the hell did this day come from?  I feelin the wise words of Huey Lewis right now:

I want a new drug
One that won't make me sick
One that won't make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
One that won't hurt my head
One that won't make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

One that won't make me nervous
Wonderin' what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

A Hula Hoop addiction. I think a hula hoop might just be the spark I need, a hip flipping, gyrating good time.  Do dudes look cool doing the Hula Hoop or it just a Lady Thang?


4 comments:

  1. If a dude can hula hoop good--it means REALLY good things about his nocturnal activities. Just sayin. Give it a whirl and let us know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Hula Hoop could make things better and it is all aldt like, set the scene. Are we naked? LOL. But on the other hand, after that day you might not want to. It could turn into a huge accident waiting to happen! Just take that new drug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday's theme for me was basically: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO THE HULA HOOP.

    And post a video of it.

    Just thinking of it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete