Thursday, September 8, 2011

Man Stallion



If I could be half man half animal, I think I would choose to keep my head and replace my body with a creature torso.


however, walking around with a Tiger head could be pretty rad, tigers have that commanding attractive look. Sporting a tiger head would probably allow me to integrate into society fairly quickly, either as a personal trainer or a courtroom lawyer.

If I were to replace my body, for pure functional purposes, I'd choose the body of a squirrel. The years I've spent watching these critters climb trees, run from dogs & steal birdseed from Grandma's feeder has given me a true appreciation for their talents. My one worry is integrating into society, with a stature that is just a few inches off the ground, conversation w/ humans would be difficult. I'd either have to carry a megaphone or develop a wicked set of charade skills.

An Ostrich body could be pretty fancy, I'd be a hit on the charity & social gala circuit, as long as I kept my feathers nice and tidy...........but Ostrich's seem to have that turkey gobbler leg skin thing going on, I'd be self conscious of that.  I would probably be the first Ostrich on this planet to insist on wearing leg warmers as cover ups, or have an insane addiction to body moisturizing cream.


7 comments:

  1. Babe... you've been into the special brownies again, haven't you? :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inside of your head is a truly wonderous place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I would say a lion, but look how Lion-O from Thundercats turned out. He looks ridiculous, and hardly frightening. I say tiger as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the things that cross your mind and end up on your blog.

    Thank goodness for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to be a liger because of their skills in magic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey I have thought about the same thing but I was high as a kite! But not that un-intresting a question I have to say.If I had to be a mixed breed, it would have to be the body of a peacock with my head. I just love peacocks. And I just can't escape cock!!!!

    ReplyDelete